Since UCPath has been live, a number of issues and opportunities for improvement have been identified. At the moment, there is no standardized intake/escalation model for various stakeholders (including end-users) around campus to raise their issues about UCPath business processes and/or technical aspects. In parallel, the UCPath Operations team does not have a standardized, organized method for working on issues that are raised to the team.
We need to address priority UCPath related issues raised since its conversion in March 2019 and build a model for continued management.
- Manage approved prioritized UCPath projects to completion
- Create an ongoing intake/escalation model that will allow stakeholders to raise their issues to the UCPath Operations team if they have business process or technical change requests
- Create a standardized project model that will allow the UCPath Operations team to assign work to team members, prioritize issues, and efficiently work on these escalated items
- Process improvement workstreams are implemented within the timeframes identified
- Escalation model is incorporated into the operational process
- Measures of success within each workstream are identified and met
- Sponsor: Rich Lau
- Project Manager: Russ Ballati
- Technology Lead: Jose Madrigal
- Business Analyst: Isabel Nguyen
- Process Analyst: Anne Ho
- Change Manager: Jan Crosbie-Taylor