- Active: The project is currently being worked on by the project team.
- Completed: Work on the project has finished, and all deliverables/tasks have been completed.
- Cancelled: The project has not finished, and work on the project will not continue.
- On Hold: The project has not finished, and work on the project has been temporarily suspended.
- Plan: The project workplan is being created.
- Build and Implement: The project solution is being created or launched.
- Close: Project deliverables are being finalized and handed off to the operational team.
- Completed: The project is completed. Ongoing operations and maintenance have been transitioned to the operational team.
- On Track: The project is on schedule, within scope, and within budget. Project resources are available for project activities when needed.
- At Risk: There are risks and/or issues that might impact achievement of the project's objectives.
- Off Track: There are significant issues that have impacted achievement of the project's objectives.
- Issue: An event that has happened and may impact achievement of the project's objectives if not resolved.
- Risk: A potential event that may impact achievement of the project's objectives if it does happen.