In order to meet the goals of the Regional Services model, CSS staff assigned to each region need to be located in proximity to the regions they'll be supporting.
Moving staff nearer the faculty they serve is the central objective for the Regional Model Implementation effort. This initiative focuses on the physical moves into those nearer locations.
- Identify space availability to adequately serve each regions faculty
- Prepare and move staff into the region spaces identified
- Establish productive and comfortable working space for the staff
- Sponsors: Marc Fisher, Ann Jeffrey
- Functional Leads: Regional Directors
- Project Manager: Russ Ballati
- Technical Lead: Michael Thompson